UK Holiday Cancellation from Fish
A relaxing break in the UK can be just what you need. However, if you have a disability or pre-existing medical condition, the possibility of having to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances can put you off booking.
Fish’s UK Holiday Cancellation policy offers peace of mind by protecting the cost of your holiday, should you have to cancel. The policy insures the whole travelling party and the premium is based on the cost of the holiday and not the age or medical conditions of travellers.
Policy benefits include:
- Holiday cancellation and curtailment including loss of deposit
- Insure the whole travelling party
- Premiums are based on the cost of the holiday and not the age of the travellers or pre-existing medical conditions
- No need for medical screening
Please call Fish today
on 0333 331 3900 and
quote code 3438 to get a no obligation quote.
Fish Travel Insurance
For those with pre-existing conditions and disabilities, finding good and affordable holiday insurance can be a struggle. But don’t panic because travel insurance from Fish Insurance is designed specifically to protect people with disabilities and medical conditions. Compare Fish’s travel insurance with standard policies and you’ll quickly see how it’s been designed with the needs of people with disabilities firmly in mind. You’ll see a range of benefits which demonstrate an understanding of what’s important and necessary to the lives of disabled people, especially when you’re away from home.
Key benefits of the policy are:
- Covers a wide range of pre-existing medical conditions
- Covers emergency replacement of prescription medicines
- Provides cover for a replacement carer
- Protects mobility and disability equipment
- Friendly UK-based claims service and specialist medical assistance